A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Build a loyal band of followers and survive the journey across a broken world. Barely.
- Find loot and recruit followers to build your deck
- Unlock new classes and convoys across multiple playthroughs
- More than 350 cards for you to discover
- Stunning and colorful art style
- Indian infused electronica soundtrack (available on Bandcamp)
WHAT IS NOWHERE PROPHET?
Nowhere Prophet is a beautiful game set in a strange and ugly world.
- Rock, Paper Shotgun
A single player game with tactical card combat. You travel across a strange planet with maps, that are different every time you play. Recruit followers, find loot and manage your resources as you take the fate of your convoy in your hands. Each fight will make you want to tweak and improve your deck to face the next encounter. Travel through this broken world and search for a new hope among the ruins.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any feedback and thoughts on the game, please don't hesitate to share. Here's a few good ways to do so:
- Nowhere Prophet itch.io community forum
- Nowhere Prophet Discord server
- r/NowhereProphet Subreddit
- @NowhereProphet Twitter
FIRST ACCESS HAS ENDED
The first access version and its backer rewards are no longer available. The game will again become available for purchase on itch (and elsewhere) upon release! In the meantime: Follow us on itch or wishlist the game on Steam!
|Published||Aug 29, 2016|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Strategy, Card Game|
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||Deck Building, Post-apocalyptic, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Strategy RPG, Tactical RPG, Turn-based, Turn-Based Combat, Turn-based Strategy|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Community|
- LAST DAY of FIRST ACCESS16 days ago
- First Access Ends June 30th!45 days ago
- Content Cleanup - v0.15.001 Prana46 days ago
- Sneaky update time! (0.14.014 Om) x259 days ago
- Bugfix update 0.14.00862 days ago
- The Final Map - v0.14.001 Om75 days ago
- First Access Sales Data95 days ago
- Q2 RoadmapApr 04, 2018