A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Build a loyal band of followers and survive the journey across a broken world. Barely.
- Find loot and recruit followers to build your deck
- Take care of your cards or they will get wounded and die
- Unlock new classes and convoys across multiple playthroughs
- More than 300 cards for you to discover
- Stunning and colorful art style
- Indian infused electronica soundtrack (available on Bandcamp)
WHAT IS NOWHERE PROPHET?
Nowhere Prophet is a beautiful game set in a strange and ugly world.
- Rock, Paper Shotgun
A single player game with tactical card combat. You travel across a strange planet with maps, that are different every time you play. Recruit followers, find loot and manage your resources as you take the fate of your convoy in your hands. Each fight will make you want to tweak and improve your deck to face the next encounter. Travel through this broken world and search for a new hope among the ruins.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any feedback and thoughts on the game, please don't hesitate to share. Here's a few good ways to do so:
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Oct 10, 2017|
|Genre||Strategy, Card Game|
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||Deck Building, Post-apocalyptic, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Strategy RPG, Tactical RPG, Turn-based, Turn-Based Combat, Turn-based Strategy|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, French|
|Inputs||Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Community, Soundtrack|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $24.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Thank you and next steps (Bugs, Bosses & AI)93 days ago
- Version 1.0 is finally here!96 days ago
- Hotfix (0.20.005 Vac)Mar 04, 2019
- Bugfixes (0.20.004 Vac)Feb 21, 2019
- Balancing, Bubbles & More (0.20.001 Vac)Feb 12, 2019
- Better Control (0.19.020 Upasana)Jan 17, 2019
- Happy Holidays!Dec 22, 2018
- Bugfix update (0.13.012)Dec 17, 2018