New Convoy, New Enemies - 0.11.017
LOKA, The World that is Seen. And now there's more to see of the broken world of Soma.
The first major update is here! A lot of things have changed. The key focus of this patch was to improve the balancing of fights, add new, interesting enemy decks and to clean up the interface some.
Check out the complete change log below! And if you're curious about the next steps: Keep your eyes peeled! I'll post a video discussing what's next soon, but one thing right away: The next update will come quicker!
- All Enemies with completely new decks
- Followers die on second wound (was fourth)
- Wounded followers start with reduced health
- Changed Follower stats and added new Followers
- Combat rewards adjusted
- Added third map and unlockable convoy
- Starting deck adjusted
- Added damage when drawing on an empty deck
- Leader levelling changed: Pay up front and pick one of three cards
- Regen now requires 2 momentum to be triggered
- Stunned followers no longer deal retaliation damage
- Rewards for fleeing adjusted based on damage dealt
- Recruiting during surrender event requires mindset
- Healing leader and followers is 5 for 5 instead of 10 for 10
- Priority healing legendary & rare followers and followers in deck
- Fixed bug to allow access to different factions in recruiting
- Reduced leader health and health gain through levelling
- Flying followers can no longer attack units in Stealth
- Option to delete game progress independent from save game.
- Bug with sometimes not saving progress fixed
- Cards are now added to main menu when played by enemy too
- Display convoy and leader decks in combat
- Show dismantle and sell values in cargo and shop
- Sell all trash values clearer with list of items
- FX on final follower death
- Manual confirmation on dead followers
- Improved hover effect on followers in combat
- Display experience gained during combat
- Added different music types for different faction groups
- Rarity display on cards
- Highlight on new equipment in cargo and prophet view
- Special names for Drones and Beasts
- Added Game Over screen
- Tooltip timer shortened
- Prophet shows Experience Points to next level more clearly
- Various minor event text fixes
And that's it. If you've got any feedback on these changes, do let me know! And don't forget to join the Discord Channel!
Get Nowhere Prophet
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.