Tweaks & Touchups - v0.13.010
After the big first update in February this one has turned out to be a bit smaller than planned. There's been a bunch of fixes and changes here and there. The most visible things are the new follower portraits and the new event chain that will help you uncover some of the Crypt's secrets.
Initially I also wanted to add the final unlockable map to the game but I wasn't able to get the content ready in time. I'll hope to be able to do that with the next update.
- Content: Added second beast enemy. Finally all factions have 2 enemies. more to come!
- Content: Added crypt knowledge event chain
- Content: Added new portraits for follower cards
- Feature: Leader can now finally forget cards, but takes damage when doing so.
- Feature: Changed Learning: You can pick which of the leader's cards you pick.
- Feature: Changed Recruiting: Pick one out of three cards, a few times
- Bugfix: Barrier FX was sometimes too transparent
- Bugfix: Chance too high to only get one of the available enemy types for all factions
- Bugfix: Renaming drone or beast would temporarily remove race tag
- Bugfix: Removed erroneous rename button on dead followers
- Bugfix: Game no longer feezes when pressing ESC while renaming a follower
- Interface: Removed remaining elements from old help system
- Interface: Made menu transitions a bit snappier and quicker
- Interface: Follower movement now has an animation to make Push and Pull easier to understand
- Interface: Added a version check to the main menu: You'll be notified when there's an update now.
- Save Game: Better error handling if the save game is corrupt
- Balance: Coordinated fire reduced cost to 4
- Balance: Choking fog increased to cost 4
And that's it for FEB2. If you've got any feedback please drop by the Discord Channel!
Get Nowhere Prophet
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.