Balancing & Bugfixes - v0.13.017
And it's time for another update! This one's full of balancing, bug fixes and a few bits of new content. For example there's a set of 10 new enemies (one for each faction) and there's a set of new items that finally allow access to some interesting cards:
Blackout removes all effects on the target card. So no more Revenge, Incite, Taunt or anything else. Let me know what you think of these cards in the comments!
Apart from that there's a lot of balancing changes and bugfixes in this update. Not quite as much new content as I wanted in originally in the roadmap but I'm hoping to catch up soon.
However the next step is a bit of travel. I'll be at SXSW as part of the German Haus, showing Nowhere Prophet, and I'll be attending GDC in San Francisco right after. If you're around, do reach out!
Edit: Small update to .018 with some minor fixes and tweaks.
- Content: Added 10 new enemies
- Content: Added 8 new pieces of equipment
- Content: Added a set of new leader cards (Shield Generator, Fortify, Supply etc.)
- Balance: Travel cost is fixed based on road width, road length is ignored
- Balance: Repurpose Cost increased from 4 to 5
- Balance: Bandit Saboteur reduced to 3 cost
- Balance: Mortar and Autocannon now trigger at the start of turn
- Balance: Added more consistent camps to locations
- Balance: Autocannon only targets first unit in opposing row, only deals 2 dmg
- Balance: 1000 cuts and can only target followers
- Balance: Warlord is now 4/2 not 4/4
- Balance: Overload Prana does not deal damage to obstacles now
- Balance: Follower rewards in events can now have multiple rares+
- Balance: Increased rewards on Hard slightly again
- Balance: Reduced levelling cost increase
- Balance: Reduced recruiting cost for small recruiting places
- Balance: Crippling strike doesn't remove on damaged but deals -2/-2 instead
- Bugfix: Renaming a follower also instantly affects the tooltip now
- Bugfix: Added Mulligan redraw protection
- Bugfix: Battlefield Medic no longer heals obstacles
- Bugfix: Guard Recruiter no longer draws cards when being attacked
- Bugfix: Follower rewards no longer show the wrong rarity
- Bugfix: Some "at the end of your turn" constructs triggering at the wrong turn
- Bugfix: Pack Alpha text not featuring Overwhelming. Pack Alpha having Rage by mistake
- Bugfix: #textReplace0# occurence in Crypt Knowledge event fixed
- Bugfix: Wrong followers displayed when adding while on page 2+
- Bugfix: Fixed some typos in event texts
- Bugfix: Protective Priest only protecting followers now
- Interface: Added Mulligan "not enough cards in deck" warning
- Interface: No longer picking Beast or Drone followers in events if humans are available
- Content: Added "Technopath" tag to a few follower cards
- Content: Modified tower unlock event slightly
Get Nowhere Prophet
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.