Achievements (0.18.001 Tamas)
Tamas. Darkness. Dullness, lethargy, apathy. When you have no goals it can be hard to stay motivated. This update gives you things to work towards! With the 0.18 update Nowhere Prophet now features a set of 27 achievements!
I'm working towards getting this game ready for release and every grown up game needs some achievements. So Nowhere Prophet finally has some! Luckily my game stats system is robust enough that integrating many of those was done surprisingly quickly.
In any case, you can look forward to completing 27 different achievements, with many names being sly references. Can you spot them? Here's an excerpt:
Also, since this is still First Access, things will still be in flux for a bit. The numbers required for many of the achievements are still just a first draft. I've done some testing and they feel alright to me but if you out there think that some of them may be too hard or too easy, do let me know!
Apart from that this update also contains some other minor fixes and improvements, most of which you can find in the changelog below.
And that's it for today!
- Content: Added Achievements to the game
- Balancing: Daily Challenge score algorithm was changed to always provide scores
- Interface: Added Achievement screen to collections
- Interface: Scores in Daily Challenge are now displayed even if you die
- Content: Improved artwork quality for some faces
- Balancing: Convenient Cover is now a 1-cost card
- Bugfix: Fixed crash bug with some enemy surrender events
- Bugfix: Issues in Harvester and Fortification events fixed
- Bugfix: Long wait time when selecting Wanderer Convoy fixed
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with first paragraph not properly appearing in the rulebook
- Bugfix: Momentum Cache now properly renamed to Energy Drink :)
- Interface: Adding helpful tooltips to card collection filter/sort buttons
Get Nowhere Prophet
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.